Monday, May 30, 2011

SPECIAL: PEOPLE WHO HAVE NOT READ FREUD BEYOND HIS WIKIPEDIA SYNOPSIS SPEAK ABOUT THEIR VIOLENT EMOTIONAL JUDGMENTS OF HIS WORK

"I hate Freud and want to kill him because he made 'id' a real word so my spellcheck doesn't catch it when I misspell 'if' that way."

VERY REASONABLE


"I really hate Freud and all of his theories."


"I hate Freud. What a pervert."


"I hate Freud. I really, really hate Freud."


"I hate Freud.. and if he wasn't dead already.. I would wish him dead"


"Can't believe that dude was lecturing about what a genius Siggi Freud was. it's freakin 2011"


"i hate Freud & Rogers. there's no evidence in there theory."


"Freud was a creeper, if you listen to his ideas, you're a creeper ...
children dont understand the concept of mother and father so young, they dont recognize faces or personalities, its just people who give them things and pay attention to them ... freud was retarded im glad hes dead"


"sigmund freud sucks. He's bad to his student carl jung."


"unless you're a silly psychoanalyst. then everything has a sexual subtext! but i hate freud and all of that crap..."


"just hate how he shows up in every single book that mentions psychology. I think that our culture needs to get over him."


"I hate Freud man, everything he does!"


"Hate freud n his sex theories makes my essay writting take time ! #fml"


"I hate Freud. I wish he was alive so I could kill him."


"I think freud sucks and is psycho."


"Sigmund Freud sucks! I hate him for all this stupid pedagogy stuff and psychanalysis... It's sooo much to learn, damn!"


"I fucking hate freud.. Penises and all that shite!"

SIGMUND FREUD, INVENTOR OF THE PENIS


"Psychology can kiss my ass! Hate Freud and dont a shit about what he says lmfao x3"


"Final conclusion: I hate Freud! I don't like his theories, I'd, ego and superego! Not that true!"


"I'm tired of Freud and cognitive thinking ):"


"I would say more about my hatred for Sigmund Freud (yes, the psychology guy) but I'm so consumed by this hatred towards him, that the only words I can say are: 'Yes, I really hate Freud. Without a doubt, I want to revive the man and beat him to death, revive him again and then shoot him, revive him again and beat him with a sledgehammer, then revive him again and hit him with a phallic shaped blunt object.'"


"Yeah, I kinda hate Freud for being a misogynist mommy-complexed penile little weasel."


"I hate freud bc every argument begins and ends with 'it's in your subconscious' YEAH WELL THAT'S NOT GOOD ENOUGH"


"ugh i hate freud. why do i have to write an essay about this horny ass man? honestlyyy"


"I hate Freud so much, I swear they aren't even words! :/"


"Erghh. I hate freud./.. Stupid pervert!!"


"I really hate freud and I can't believe we still are educated on his disproved, out of date theories"


"My dream interpretations have been shockingly accurate in the past, yet I STILL refuse to believe it's legitimate just because I hate Freud."


"I hate Freud. He's such an arrogant butt and so sexually obsessed, it's hard to believe that there are people who really take him seriously."


"when someone says 'according to Sigmund Freud...' I immediately render their argument invalid. I hate Freud."


"I have found yet another reason to hate Freud. They just keep on coming."

YEAH FREUD MIGHT HAVE HAD A THING OR TWO TO SUGGEST ABOUT THAT

"The amount of times I heard the words poo, turd, excrement, defecation, anal, and genitals in that lecture was just unnecessary. Hate Freud."

AND THAT

"I hate Freud. His entire philosophy says that everyone wants to screw their mom and I DO NOT want to screw my mom!!!"

YEAH HE'D FUCKIN LOVE THAT

ALSO, I'LL BE UPDATING EVERY SECOND DAY FOR THE NEXT FEW WEEKS, OVER EXAMS

No comments:

Post a Comment