Saturday, May 28, 2011

W. B. Yeats - Michael Robartes and the Dancer

"Hate it! all of it!"


"A dear friend gave me The Collected Poems of W.B. Yeats ... I think of my friend every time I crack the spine."


"William Butler Yeats is about as bad a poet one can be ... as a technical writer he was, 98% of the time, an incompetent bumbler."


"This book is something I would not recommend to anyone. The writing is awful. I could not seem to get into the book at all. Normally, even if I don't understand the plot or don't enjoy a certain genre, I can at least give the author credit for the writing, but this is not the case with this book. I was bored from beginning to end."


"to me it try to show that G*D is everything and technology is against G*D. I o not believe in this."

No comments:

Post a Comment