Wednesday, December 21, 2011

Rudyard Kipling - Barrack-Room Ballads

"When I started it, It was more interesting, but when I got to the end, my pants got bored off, & I put off finishing it (which wasn't good because it was part of my school!)."


"One f***king horrible book. I read it in lit. Class.
A book ment for baby's or stupid idiots. I hated the damn thing!!!!!!!!!!!!!¡¡¡!"


"I'm used to reading midevil fiction books so this book was boring to me. I zoned out a lot because it didn't intrest me."


"Overall book was a big disappointment. I know many here think India a dirty and filthy place but author has failed to even intensify that feeling in me. It was such a trash that i had to ditch this book half way through. It doesn't deserve to be read full."

No comments:

Post a Comment