Friday, May 3, 2013

Shakespeare - Romeo and Juliet VII

"One reason I did not like this book is i do not believe in love. They claim to have a lot of love in this book. If, you are into falling in love and standing for your love this is a book for you to read."


"I spent almost 10 years trying to read this"


"i lov dis book its about love 4 ever and being together its somthing i would lov too have"


"THIS IS A VERY GOOD BOOK IT JUST TALKS ABOUT LOVE, BATLAS,FITES, BUT THE MOST IMPORTANT IS LOVE I LIKE THE BOOK BECAUSE THEY FITE FOR THERE LOVE THEY ARE ONE TO EACH OTHER ......ECT....."


"i think this story is a complete waste of your time, it shows all the wrong morals. As it is a classic the story line sucks. the only tradgedy that takes place is that someone would write such a horrific story.okay it just stinks."


"Well, here's a story I honastly hate. The whole thing is just about two families who dispise one another for no apparent reason and two utterly idiotic, stupid hormone-driven kids. Romeo couldn't have fallen in love with Juliet! He fell in love with her face and ,probably, bossoms-if she had any, since she was fourteen, for shite's sake! Really,I can only applaud Shakespeare for the manner of saying this sodden fairy-bloody-tale. Well' if he wanted to show how stupid people are sometimes he did one marvelous job. The only character I liked was Mercutio with all that black humor emanating off him. Ugh, even if this is a theatrical masterpiece, let me tell you, the plot's completely fictitious, because two horny teenagers wouldn't die for each other if the only reason they had married was their looks! So, as disrespectful as I am to the great British playwright, Romeo and Juliet, I hate you."


"Awful exhausting to read. They should translate all Shakespeare works into contemporary language. Then it would be more likely that more persons like it."


"this is also the first love story that ended in a tragedy which makes it a good and realistic play/book."


"Most of the world may find this play about two over-sexed and irresponsible teenagers romantic, but I, for one, do not ... as a contemporary reader, I find the whole story silly and irritating."


"I am not actually a fan of Shakespeare. Not because I don’t like, adore, his works. It’s because I have no idea of it. Like, what was Les Miz about? I really don’t know. And even Romeo and Juliet. All I know is it has a tragic ending where both of the characters, main characters, died. Uhuh. Should I consider my self dumb?"

No comments:

Post a Comment